The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, August 16, 2006

    Death

    Have anyone thought of his or her own death?

    I was telling Yao that everyone is dying with each passing day.. You live through a day, knowing that you are one day closer to death.. The only difference is whether you die now or later.. young or old..

    If I should die early.. do me a favour.. Dedicate a page for me in your blog.. so that I can be remembered somewhere.. somehow in the cyber world...

    Will I remain so positive? I guess a part of me can still joke about this because I believe that it's nothing serious like everyone said... But will it really be ok? Will I be able to take it? Sheesh.. I don't know


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:01 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela